Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Intellectual Property Strategy
Intellectual Property Strategy
In addition to formulating and promoting intellectual property strategies, we identify and acquire intellectual property rights, and manage them in an appropriate manner.
- Planning of intellectual property strategies in conjunction with elemental technology research and product development
- Patent applications and trademark registrations for the company's inventions and products
- Monitoring and handling litigation of infringement of intellectual property rights
* About 80% of our patent applications are filed overseas, which means that global travel is often required. You will be required to engage in aggressive intellectual property activities, such as negotiating directly with overseas agents to gather information and proactively bringing litigation cases. In addition, an understanding of technology and products is essential, so a background in science is a must.
- Intellectual Property Division
- Individuals who have a bachelor's degree or higher in electrical, mechanical, and IT related fields (deep understanding of technology and products is essential)
- Individuals who want to engage in global intellectual property strategy by making use of their science major
- Individuals who are confident in communicating in English
- Individual who are interested in development related tasks working behind the scenes
Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Physics and Applied Physics, Biology and Life Sciences, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Natural Resources and Global Environment, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences (4-year course), Pharmaceutical Sciences (6-year course), Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygiene and Medical Care, other sciences