Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Instrument Production
We install instrument production facilities, improve production line work processes, and train manufacturing staff.
- Design, prototyping and installation of production facilities and jigs
- Improve work processes to increase productivity and quality
- Support and training of manufacturing staff, technical guidance, process analysis and control
- Development from design specifications to manufacturing records
* This job is working closely with the development and production engineering departments at the forefront of production, starting up and improving production lines at instrument manufacturing sites, and providing technical guidance to manufacturing staff supported by the company's own IT systems.
- Instrument Production Division
- Individuals who wish to apply their fundamental knowledge in mechanical design and electrical engineering
- Individuals who like to assemble machines and mechanisms
- Individuals who are interested in improving / increasing the efficiency of production sites
- Individuals who find it rewarding to work on site where instruments are produced
Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Physics and Applied Physics, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Materials and Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, other sciences