Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Reagent Production
We oversee and manage the reagent production process, ensuring a stable production supply and working towards quality improvements, etc.
- Support the introduction and improvement of reagent production equipment
- Improve work processes to increase productivity, raise quality and reduce costs
- Support plant construction and expansion
* We are involved in the manufacturing of immunological, coagulation and genetic screening (antigens, antibodies, proteins and other biologically derived products) reagents that make use of biotechnology for and are responsible for improving production processes in collaboration with the development and production engineering departments to ensure consistent production quality.
- Reagent Production Div.
- Bio-Diagnostic Reagent Technology Center
- Individuals who want to make use of their fundamental knowledge in biochemistry, biotechnology and immunochemistry
- Individuals who are interested in improving / increasing the efficiency of production sites
Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Polymer Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, Immunology, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences (4-year course), Pharmaceutical Sciences (6-year course), Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygienic and Medical Care, other sciences.