Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Quality Assurance
We are involved in Quality Assurance from the design and development of instruments and reagents to sales services.
- Review the product design process and integrate responses in the event of defects
- Conduct QA audits of domestic and overseas manufacturing factories and suppliers
- Oversee the quality control process of products at factories and determine market release
* We are responsible for obtaining regulatory approval for Sysmex products to be sold globally, and for also ensuring a continued supply of products that satisfy the approved performance and safety levels.
- Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance
- Individuals who wish to have a professional career in Quality Assurance in a global company
- Individuals who want to gain a holistic view of the company by cooperating with many divisions and overseas affiliate companies
Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Physics and Applied Physics, Biology and Life Sciences, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Natural Resources and Global Environment, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences (4-year course), Pharmaceutical Sciences (6-year course), Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygiene and Medical Care, other Sciences
Law and Policy Studies, Economics, Management and Commerce, Social and Environmental Information Studies, Foreign Languages and International Culture, Humanities, Education, Life Sciences, Medical and Health Sciences, other Humanities