Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
- QPlease explain the traits about recruitment in Sysmex
We offers recruitment by “job type” and expect our new hires to excel in roles that match their career aspirations, in addition to the experiences and knowledge acquired throughout their studies and careers to date.
Learn more about job types.
- The type of job will be decided based on consultation during the screening process.
- You will be asked to select your desired job type at the time of entry, but this may change as you progress through the screening process.
- Through the exchange of information during the screening process, we may discuss with you the possibility of changing job types.
- I If you did not specify a job type at the time of Entry through our website, your first assignment will be decided based on information exchanged during the screening process.
- We will provide you with further information in order to understand each job type during the screening.
- Company information sessions, interviews with human resources, job-specific interviews, and visits to sites are envisioned as opportunities for providing information.
- This is a broad selection and assignment of job types, so it does not refer to assignment to a specific department, project or location.
- As this is the first job you are assigned to, there is a possibility that you may later be transferred depending on your personal preference or the expectations of the organization.
- QCan I apply for multiple positions at the same time?
- Yes, it is possible. At the time of Entry through our website, please select more than one job type if you have an interest in other positions as well.
- QDo you hold company information sessions?
In line with our recruitment policy "anytime, anywhere, anyone", Sysmex provides online briefing sessions so that everyone can equally obtain information about the company, regardless of where you live or when you complete your degree. Recordings of these briefing sessions are made available to view online at any time.
Please note that participating in the on campus briefing sessions and internships that we host is not a prerequisite for selection. You are welcome to submit your application even if you haven’t had any prior contact with us.
- QDoes an applicant’s educational background and major affect how you proceed through the screening process?
- The screening process is based on the same criteria, regardless of whether the applicant has a doctorate degree, master's degree, bachelor's degree, technical college diploma or specialisation. In addition, students from all faculties and departments are eligible to apply.
We do expect you to demonstrate your abilities in a role that is closely aligned with your major and skillset.
Learn more about job types.
- QIs April 1st the only date for entering the company?
- The standard entry date is April 1st, but we can be flexible as each individual’s circumstances may differ (e.g. graduation date, degree type, mid-career professional, etc.) If you wish to join Sysmex on a diffeernt date, then we can discuss this further during the interview process. Please note that you are welcome to participate in our new hire orientation program from April 1st, even if your entry date is different.
- QWhat level of language proficiency will I need prior to entry (Japanese, English, etc.)?
As a newly hired employee, your language proficiency is not a problem, nor is it a prerequisite for entering the company. We provide opportunities to improve your language skills on an ongoing basis after entering the company
As we conduct business all over the world, you will have the opportunity to improve your language proficiency through the work you undertake
- QWhat does potential hire refer to?
- Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible to be a potential hire:
- Individuals who have graduated from, or are about to graduate from a university, etc.
- Graduates of a university, etc., who are under 30 years of age.
# The aim is to promote career development in line with long-term employment and service to the company(Exception 3 (a))
Potential hires are basically treated in the same way as new hires in terms of starting salary, new employee orientation, initial assignments, and other benefits.
If you would like to apply for a mid-career position, please click here to see the job opportunities available.
- QHow are transfers decided?
Decisions are made based on the needs and expectations of the company, but we also take into account the wishes and aptitude of employees as well. Depending on circumstances, we may reassign personnel for strategic business reasons, or we could transfer employees for their future career development.
Employees can discuss their career vision with their superiors at the time of goal setting and evaluations.
In line with our company policy, employees can also submit a career plan and transfer request to the HR division once a year.
- QAre there any opportunities to undertake work related to Sysmex’s global business?
- It depends on your work responsibilties and the department you will be assigned to, but considering that over 80% of our sales are from overseas, there are many opportunities for you to be involved in projects related to our global business. In addition to meetings, emails, business trips to overseas Group companies, and customers and subcontractors, you may also be transferred to an overseas subsidiary or R&D base. Naturally, we will take into account the wishes and circumstances of our employees when deciding on overseas transfers.
- Individual Inquiries
- If you have any questions, please contact the HR global recruitment team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org