Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > SCM (Global Supply Chain Management)
SCM (Global Supply Chain Management)
We manage the production (P), sales (S), and inventory (I) of the entire Sysmex Group, including overseas.
- Planning and promotion of global SCM strategies
- Optimization of supply infrastructure and sales channels
- Supporting the adoption and implementation of SCM strategies at overseas subsidiaries
- Domestic and international demand forecasting, supply management, inventory planning and negotiation
- Orders, shipments, and responding to delivery date inqurires from overseas regional subsidiaries
* We design a flexible global supply chain between corporate and regional headquarters to cope with fluctuations in demand English communication is often required due to manage group companies including overseas.
- SCM Division
- Instrument Production Division
- Reagent Production Division
- Individuals who are interested in supply chain management such as purchasing and logistics in global company
- Individuals who are skilled at using and organizing diverse data
- Individuals who are interested in production planning and/or demand forecasting
- Individuals who are interested in undertaking work that requires global communication skills
Law and Policy Studies, Economics, Management and Commerce, Social and Environmental Information Studies, Foreign Languages and International Culture, Humanities, Education, Life Sciences, Religion and Theology, Medicine and Health Sciences, Art and Music, Physical Education and Sports, other humanities and sciences