Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Instrument Production Technology (Production Engineer)
Instrument Production Technology (Production Engineer)
We design processes for the mass production of instruments, design and install production facilities, and manufacture jigs.
- Carry out design, make prototypes, and conduct evaluation to improve performance and reduce costs of instruments
- Production process design for mass production
- Design and installation of production facilities and technical support for instrument production plants
- Manufacturing of jigs
* In collaboration with the development department, we design processes for fully automated mass production and customize them to suit the environment and laws of the export destination. This work is essential for the mass production of our products.
- Instrument Production Division
- Individuals who want to make the most of their foundational knowledge in mechanical design and electrical engineering
- Individuals who are interested in designing mechanical parts, production jigs, machine tools, etc.
- Individuals who are interested in improving and increasing the efficiency of production sites
Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Physics and Applied Physics, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Materials and Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, other sciences