Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Reagent Production Technology (Production Engineer)
Reagent Production Technology (Production Engineer)
We design production and administration processes for reagents, support the transition to mass production of new products, perform quality-related task, and ensure stable production.
- Design production processes, make prototypes, carry out evaluation, and make improvements related to invitro diagnostic reagents
- Support the transition to, and preparation for mass production of new products
- Carry out quality-related activities, such as the evaluation of alternative raw materials and validation (verification that production facilities, processes and quality control methods are optimal)
- Carry out cost-reduction activities, evaluation of physical properties and performance of prototypes, and improvement of productivity and quality
- Provide technical support for global reagent factories, equipment installation, and support improvement
* In order to establish a stable mass production system both domestically and internationally, we actively collaborate with and make recommendations to the product development departments from the standpoint of production and mass production. We also design and improve manufacturing and production processes to ensure stable production quality.
- Reagent Production Division
- Individuals who wish to make use of their fundamental knowledge in biochemistry, biotechnology and immunochemistry
- Individuals who are interested in improving or increasing the efficiency of production sites
- Individuals who wish to use technical English in their work
Biology (incl. Molecular) and Life Sciences, Polymer and Physical Chemistry, Immunology, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences (4-year course), Pharmaceutical Sciences (6-year course), Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygienic and Medical Care, other Sciences.