Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Reagent Production Technology (Production Engineer)
Reagent Production Technology (Production Engineer)
We design production processes for reagents, support the transition to mass production of new products, and perform quality-related tasks.
- Design production processes, make prototypes, carry out evaluation, and make improvements related to reagents
- Support the transition to, and preparation for mass production of new products
- Carry out quality-related activities, such as the evaluation of alternative raw materials and validation (verification that production facilities, processes and quality control methods are optimal)
- Carry out cost reduction activities, and physical properties and performance evaluation tests of prototypes
- Provide technical support for global reagent plants
* In order to establish a stable mass production system both domestically and internationally, we actively collaborate with and make recommendations to the product development departments from the standpoint of production and mass production.
- Reagent Production Division
- Bio-Diagnostic Reagent Technology Center
- Individuals who wish to make use of their fundamental knowledge in biochemistry, biotechnology and immunochemistry
- Individuals who are interested in improving or increasing the efficiency of production sites
- Individuals who wish to use technical English in their work
Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Polymer Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, Immunology, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Pharmacy (4-year course), Pharmacy (6-year course), Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygienic and Medical Care, other sciences.