Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Fundamental / Elemental Technology Research (Researcher)
Fundamental / Elemental Technology Research (Researcher)
We investigate the latest technology and industry trends, and conduct fundamental and applied research on technologies that will be needed in the future.
- Verification of new diagnostic concepts for cancer and other diseases, and the creation of measurement and diagnostic technologies to realize those concepts
- Research into IT solutions and platforms that will support next-generation healthcare and diagnostics
- Research aimed at creating innovation in the healthcare field using information technology
* We are actively engaged in technological exchanges, joint research and technical support with companies, universities, hospitals and other medical institutions. An environment has been put in place for taking on the challenge of researching new diagnostic applications based on cutting-edge technologies for each type of analysis target, such as the diagnosis of cancer and lifestyle-related diseases.
- Central Research Laboratories
- System Technologies Laboratory
- Bio-Diagnostic Reagent Technology Center
- Individuals with a doctoral degree (including PhD candidates) or equivalent
- Individuals who have studied abroad or have postdoctoral experience
- Individuals who can promote research on new measurement principles
- Individuals who have a research background in life sciences or other fields, and wish to conduct research and surveys from a broad perspective
Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Physics and Applied Physics, Biology and Life Sciences, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Natural Resources and Global Environment, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences (4-year course), Pharmaceutical Sciences (6-year course), Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygiene and Medical Care, other sciences
* The following majors are of particular relevance:
Chemistry, Materials Engineering, Biohemistry, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Applied Physics, Systems Engineering, Nanotechnology