Copyright© Sysmex Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Job Types > Service Engineer
We visit customer to provide technical services (repair, maintenance, and inspection services) for instruments.
- Carry out repairs, maintenance, and inspection at university hospitals, large scale hospitals, and clinical laboratories
- Provide technical information to customers
- Collect information on customer needs and product safety, and provide feedback to relevant departments
* As an area representative, you will be assigned to one of our branch or sales offices throughout the country and support customers in cooperation with our sales teams and academic teams. You will also play a key role in connecting customers with Sysmex’s sales and Customer Support Center, as well as reporting feedback to the relevant development divisions.
- Sales & Marketing East/Japan Division
- Sales & Marketing West/Japan Division
- Japan East Asia Region Division
- Individuals who like to communicate with others
- Individuals who wish to make use of their knowledge and expertise in mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, and mechanical digital systems
- Individuals who are interested in mechancial engineering and enjoy repairing broken appliances
- Individuals who would like to be involved in manufacturing by being aware of customer needs and report feedback to development departments as a link between customer and development teams
Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Physics and Applied Physics, Architecture and Civil Engineering, Biological and Life Sciences, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Natural Resources and Global Environment, Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences (4-year course), Pharmaceutical Sciences (6-year course), Merchant Marine, Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Hygiene and Medical Care, other sciences
Law and Policy Studies, Economics, Management and Commerce, Social and Environmental Studies, Foreign Languages and International Culture, Humanities, Education, Life Sciences, Religion and Theology, Medicine and Healthcare, Art and Music, Physical Education and Sports, other humanities